Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed

Agency Help

Casework Form

As your Representative in Congress, it is my job to help constituents work with federal government agencies. If you are facing a challenge with a federal agency, my office can assist you in accessing information, cut through red tape, and help you find solutions.

If you are having difficulty getting an answer from a federal agency, or feel you have been treated unfairly, our office might be able to help. Of course, we cannot guarantee a favorable outcome, but we will do our best to make sure you are treated fairly and receive a timely response.

Please note that before we can contact a federal agency on your behalf, we will need you to sign a casework authorization form, which you can download here. If you are unable to download the form online, you may email Lisa Olmstead at, or call my District Office at 760-424-8888.

The application should be emailed to Lisa Olmstead at, faxed to 760-424-8993, or mailed to our office at:

Congressman Raul Ruiz
c/o Lisa Olmstead, Director of Constituent Services
43875 Washington Street, Suite F
Palm Desert, CA, 92211