Educating yourself about the coronavirus reduces anxiety and empowers you to prevent and protect yourself and your family from getting sick. I have recorded videos to educate you and your family on the basics of the coronavirus. Click here to watch.
It is important that we work to stop the spread of coronavirus. By staying home, wearing a mask, and regularly washing and sanitizing your hands, you can make a difference.
Get Involved in Our Community
Helpful Information and Resources
Historic legislation such as the Families First Coronavirus Response Act and the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Services Act will provide families and workers across the nation with resources and support to weather this storm. You can find a list of local and federal resources here. You can also stay up to date on the actions House Committees are taking to address the coronavirus pandemic here.
- For information on immediate relief and economic impact payments click here.
- For information on unemployment benefits click here. If you are self-employed or an independent contractor, click here.
- For information about COVID-19 testing and vaccine distribution click here.
- For information on support for small businesses and non-profits click here.
- For information and resources available to seniors click here.
- For information on student loans click here.
- For information for veterans click here.
- For information for renters and homeowners click here.
- For information on nutrition assistance click here or here.
- For mental health resources and support for health care workers, click here.
- If you are planning on traveling abroad or already abroad, click here.
- To stay up to date on National Park closures, click here.
- Para mas informacion en Español, haga click aquí.
If you are experiencing a behavioral health crisis, immediately contact 2-1-1 or call the behavioral health CARES line at (800) 706-7500. A 24/7 free, confidential crisis or suicide intervention service can be reached at (951) 686-HELP (4357). You can also visit TakeMyHand.co for additional information. If you have concerns about the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace, you can call the Riverside county hotline at 951-955-5950 or reach out via email at Covid-19PHBIZSupport@ruhealth.org.