Educating yourself about the coronavirus reduces anxiety and empowers you to prevent and protect yourself and your family from getting sick. I have recorded videos to educate you and your family on the basics of the coronavirus. Click here to watch.
It is important that we work to stop the spread of coronavirus. By staying home and regularly washing and sanitizing your hands, you can make a difference.
The CDC has recently updated its guidance recommending that all individuals wear a cloth face covering to help slow the spread of COVID-19. Watch the video above to learn how you can make a cloth face covering out of everyday items in your homes. You can also read more here in both English and Spanish.
Get Involved in Our Community
Helpful Information and Resources
Historic legislation such as the Families First Coronavirus Response Act and the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Services Act will provide families and workers across the nation with resources and support to weather this storm. You can find a list of local and federal resources here. You can also stay up to date on the actions House Committees are taking to address the coronavirus pandemic here.
- For information on immediate relief and economic impact payments click here.
- For information on unemployment benefits click here. If you are self-employed or an independent contractor, click here.
- For information on support for small businesses and non-profits click here.
- For information and resources available to seniors click here.
- For information on student loans click here.
- For information for veterans click here.
- For information for renters and homeowners click here.
- For information on nutrition assistance click here or here.
- If you are planning on traveling abroad or already abroad, click here.
- To stay up to date on National Park closures, click here.
- Para mas informacion en Español, haga click aquí.
If you are experiencing a behavioral health crisis, immediately contact 2-1-1 or call the behavioral health CARES line at (800) 706-7500. A 24/7 free, confidential crisis, or suicide intervention service can be reached at (951) 686-HELP (4357). You can also visit TakeMyHand.co for additional information.