Educating yourself about the coronavirus reduces anxiety and empowers you to prevent and protect yourself and your family from getting sick. I have recorded videos to educate you and your family on the basics of the coronavirus. Click here to watch.
To learn more about COVID-19 transmission, symptoms, and prevention, visit the CDC website. For guidelines on the State of California’s executive stay at home order click here. For information on how you can get tested for COVID-19, click here.
It is important that we work to stop the spread of coronavirus. By staying home and regularly washing and sanitizing your hands, you can make a difference.
Historic legislation such as the Families First Coronavirus Response Act and the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Services Act will provide families and workers across the nation with resources and support to weather this storm. You can find a list of local and federal resources here.
- For information on immediate relief and rebate checks click here.
- For information on unemployment benefits click here. If you are self-employed or an independent contractor, click here.
- For information on support for small businesses and non-profits click here.
- For information on student loans click here.
- For information for veterans click here.
- For information for renters and homeowners click here.
- If you are planning on traveling abroad or already abroad, click here.
Para mas informacion en Español, haga clique aquí.